Want to know how to power up your lead generation engine by using marketing to fill up your pipeline? Our latest whitepaper has the insights you need to do just that by looking at what NOT to do.
Read “Setting up for B2B lead generation success: 7 mistakes to avoid,” and skip these obstacles to marketing success:
1. Talking up features instead of benefits (telling customers what you're selling instead of how it solves their problems).
2. Thinking tactically (small picture) instead of strategically (big picture).
3. Setting initiatives up to fail with unrealistic expectations.
4. Not having a clear understanding of who your customers are and what they need from you.
5. Falling for the “cool new thing” instead of sticking with a thoughtfully considered strategy.
6. Not having a well-defined value proposition. (If your customer asks you “why should I buy from you?” can you answer in a clear, compelling way that sets you apart?)
7. Jumping in without first establishing a solid foundation (we all know what happens to a house that doesn’t have a good foundation).
Jump into lead generation success. Download the whitepaper to get the insights you need.
Does Your B2B Need A Data Cockpit? 5 Takeaways From McKinsey’s Latest Article On Improving B2B Sales Performance
McKinsey recently published a new Sales & Marketing Insights article called Commercial performance cockpit: A new era fo...